1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

RIR HEN & NH HEN in FL - about 1 YR OLD, NEED a HOME!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlickin8, Jan 6, 2009.

1. chickenlickin8

chickenlickin8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Valrico, Florida
    My Coop
    I have a RIR HEN and a NH HEN both not currently laying. They are about one year old and I need to find them a home. Here are the pics...they are beautiful girls....$10.00 each or best offer.

Rhodee
    [​IMG]

Ginger
    [​IMG]

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    If they need a home, I'd be glad to give them a good home, but I don't have any money to buy them right now. [​IMG] I could trade you some eggs or something though.

3. Taz

Taz New Egg

Jun 21, 2008
    Central Florida
    Where are you from Ocala, Fl. I would be interested in your two hens. I have 3 Barred Rock pullets.
    Taz

4. chickeepoo

chickeepoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    I'm in E OrlandoÂ… I might be able to fit one more hen, but I have you figured out why they aren't laying? I assume your other hens do.

5. chickenlickin8

chickenlickin8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Valrico, Florida
    My Coop
    Kelly, I will keep your offer in mind but I have to try to sell them if possible. Thanks! [​IMG]

Taz, I live in Valrico, FL. It's about 2 hrs south down I-75. Let me know if you are interested. Send me an email and I can send you my phone number.

6. Firefly1v

Firefly1v Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    FL
    Hi, do you still have these hens? I live in Lutz..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by