RIR's from Mt Healthy hatchery, MISSOURI

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by josh_bigler, Aug 26, 2008.

1. josh_bigler

josh_bigler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    windsor, missouri
    I have around 35 rir's straight run that i recieved from Mt healthy out of ohio, they are about a week and a half old, very healthy, I made a mistake and ordered straight run when i just wanted pullets lol, so im looking to sell around 15-20, i just ordered 50 more RIR's from ideal because mt healthy was sold out [​IMG], but oh well i like ideal too lol, im only asking 1.50 a peice which is cheaper than what i paid for them!! sorry will not ship as temps here are going to start getting hotter!! might also be interested in Buff orpington chicks straight run for trade??

2. Panther Creek Poultry

Panther Creek Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    Clarksburg, MO
    Josh-

Are you just selling the roos or are you cutting your losses by selling hlaf the batch and hoping for less roos.

I would be interested in some. And since you are in the central Mo area would you know of anyone with a Buff Orpington Cockeral.

I am desperately nedding one.

Thanks
    Sheila

3. josh_bigler

josh_bigler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2008
    windsor, missouri
    its still too early to tell the sex, so i am taking my chances, but i just ordered 50 pullets because thats what i meant to do instead of straight run, i've also been looking EVERYWHERE for a buff orpington rooster! i cannot find any around here, i've got 15 buff orpington chicks, but i ordered them as pullets, but im hoping i have atleast a couple roosters for my flock, if i have anymore when they are old enough i can let you know and i'll give you one free!

4. tinners204

tinners204 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 12, 2008
    Iowa
    If you have an extra one I would take one to. I need some new blood. PM me if you end up with more than what you want. Dennis

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by