Riverside California ~ Kittens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sierra pachie bars, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Kittens free to GOOD home only. They have had shots, and have been bathed because they were covered in fleas. I got them from the feedstore. They get along well with other cats as I have four adults ones of my own. All of them are little girls. And the two tiger striped are cuddle bugs.
    They are about 8 weeks old , cute as heck and would make great pets. They enjoy playing with kids as I have four who are giving them loads of attention.

Contact me PM if you would like to come see them. Only condition I have is they must go to a loving home.

[​IMG]

2. SmartyChick

SmartyChick An Official Milkmaid

Oct 19, 2009
    Sullivan County NY
    If only you were closer! They are adorable. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  3. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Nobody needs a nice barn kitty ? The two tiger striped ones are so sweet. My daughter took a photo of me passed out napping with one ontop of me also passed out snoozing. I just cant keep them I own four already. [​IMG]

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I like the black one. I just don't need anymore kitties. I have 5 already, and I think I am feeding at least a few more than just the 5.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: