Robert Moments

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Jan 23, 2012.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

This kid is 4 1/2 years old.

He was sent to bed the other night because he begged for food and then refused to eat it. The next morning, Ronnie says "Are we going to have a better day today?" Robert looks at him and says "Are we going to have better food?"

Their smoke alarm goes off all the time for no reason, and the other day the alarm went off and Robert said "does that mean dinner is ready?"

[​IMG]

2. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    So precious. [​IMG] I love how kids can bring us to see the best things in life.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

That kid says things that make us fall down laughing. From the mouths of babes!!!!

4. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Some of the best things I have heard have been from little kids!

Will you be posting more of Robert's sayings? [​IMG]

5. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Out of the mouths of babes, huh?

6. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG]

7. bayvistafarm

bayvistafarm Chillin' With My Peeps

lol, that is funny. I have a Robert too. Hes nearly 30 now, but when he was about 5, I made a huge home-made lasagna. I liberally sprinkled Italian seasoning all over the top of the mozarella cheese, and when he saw his piece, he burst out crying. "Mom! Someone put hay all over my piece!". We all laughed and laughed. It did indeed look like hay chaff on top!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by