1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rochester NH Chicken Swap

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Dogwoman, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dogwoman

Dogwoman Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2008
    May 16th we are holding our first Chicken Swap!! Buy/Sell/Trade poultry and anything home made or farm orientated. Great food available and even a slushie machine for the kids. Coops.Nests and more available. Attention!!!! I am a bartender lol This starts at 10 am to 3pm. Not the crack of dawn lol. Rain date the day after. Space is Free but please bring your own table and chairs. For directions check our site under contact page. www.countrybrookkennels.com 603-332-2972. Please email me if you need a spot. Hope to see you all there!!! [email protected]

2. vnsseed

vnsseed Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    New Hampshire
  3. Dogwoman

Dogwoman Out Of The Brooder

May 14, 2008
    ThATS GREAT! I hope its a great day. I have 3 spots saved for people so far.[​IMG]

4. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

What does 'save a spot' mean? I'm planning on attending, but I'm not swapping anything, I'm just coming to meet up with people - do I have to call and register or something?

5. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    should i have the other thread locked? confusing me [​IMG], not so hard to do [​IMG]

6. Reinbeau

Well, I think this should be in that other thread, at least. Please explain what's going on here so I understand it, too - I want to be able to go to this swap, do I need to do anything?

7. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:i am not sure, but i think buyers dont need to register, i have no clue, just trying to help

8. Reinbeau

All right, I've posted in that other thread, this one is being locked. Please refer to the original thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by