Rocking BAB Ranch's NEW WEBSITE

MinxFox

Crowing
9 Years
Sep 16, 2010
Pensacola, FL

http://rockingbabranch.com/

Rocking BAB Ranch now has a new site, which they can update far more frequently than the old site. Currently they are still adding things to this new site, but it is fairly finished (from what I have seen).

If you have their website linked anywhere, please change it to this new website address.

Also, please do not forget that the Rocking BAB Ranch has Farm Day 2014 coming up on November 1st. More info about that is on the site, but if you can come please do and please bring food. Last year was my first year going and I had lots of fun, so if you love peafowl you should consider coming if you are close enough. Also don't forget to bring your good camera!

I will most definitely be there, and AugeredIn will probably be there as well. Destinduck might be there too.

Me too! I hope they put more photos of their birds up there. The photos on their site still don't do their birds justice.

Josh emailed me after I commented on the new site and told me to let everyone know about the new site. When you search for them their old site still comes up first, so they are trying to get more people visiting the new site.

I think the other site they would have to depend on paying the web designer to update their site, so it wasn't so easy to keep everything updated. It looks like they used a free website creator for this site, so they can update it on their own.

I am looking forward to seeing their ring-tailed lemurs!

Me too! I hope they put more photos of their birds up there. The photos on their site still don't do their birds justice.

Josh emailed me after I commented on the new site and told me to let everyone know about the new site. When you search for them their old site still comes up first, so they are trying to get more people visiting the new site.

I think the other site they would have to depend on paying the web designer to update their site, so it wasn't so easy to keep everything updated. It looks like they used a free website creator for this site, so they can update it on their own.

I am looking forward to seeing their ring-tailed lemurs!
Yeah their photo album still has few pictures comparing to their total birds number, people love pictures, i usually bookmark many peafowl sites just for their nice pictures.
They are using Wordpress now, just like what i use for my site, it's much easier to update it with a few clicks.

Spaldings blue pied and spaldings white are my favorite! My dream ... my goal ... twenty birds like that ...free ranging .... one day!

Back
Top Bottom