Rocky regressed..Oh No

CaradineCousins

Songster
6 Years
Dec 29, 2015
Birmingham Alabama
so today is a a week that i have been doing vitamin b complex treatments on Rocky for wry neck. Tomorrow will be a week for vitamin e, he was doing so well this weekend then today it's gone, i knew he would probably relapse but today he seems to be twisting on the opposite side and is confused going around in circles. That he hasn't been doing though he chats normal and doesn't appear to be in distress. i put him back in his quiet place and will check on him in 30 minutes. He is still drinking a little of water so i am continuing with his very wet mash meal....I feel down....

Oh, I'm so sorry. It's particularly hard when they relapse. It sounds like you are doing all the right things. I do know it can come and go, so just keep trying. But also know you're doing your best and sometimes these things just can't be put right. Hugs for you :hugs and hopes for Rocky. :fl

Now he’s not eating but a few bites he did this once before then next day he was ravenous. When he’s been pecking at food sometimes he gets confused or disoriented and spins in circles and doesn’t stand well then next second right as rain. I just gave him a 2nd vitamin e pill I’ve only been giving once a day something gotta give. I’m not ready to toss my hands up on him. I don’t what else to try he gets plenty of eggs do u think Wet cat food or tuna?

Now he’s not eating but a few bites he did this once before then next day he was ravenous. When he’s been pecking at food sometimes he gets confused or disoriented and spins in circles and doesn’t stand well then next second right as rain. I just gave him a 2nd vitamin e pill I’ve only been giving once a day something gotta give. I’m not ready to toss my hands up on him. I don’t what else to try he gets plenty of eggs do u think Wet cat food or tuna?

I really feel the eggs I received from seller wasn’t good stock of by else would I have issues from 2/3 hatches only one hatched out fine and is growing like it should

I had a total of 12 shipped eggs 6 Marans 6 Faverolle (Rocky and Rhett) 3 Marans hatched 2 died in shell 1 early quitter they are doing very well then the Fav out of 6 shipped over half broke the were shipped in paper towels no support took over a week for replacement I went ahead a incubated prior 3 1 hatched lots of problems seller said it was all my fault the replacements came he sent another 6 only 2 hatched Rocky and Rhett again he says my fault and not to contact again said there house burnt down sorry to rant just saying why I feel his birds not good stock

Back
Top Bottom