ROFLMAO Absolute Chaous!! Ducklings Took Flight!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by FunnyBunnies12, Dec 29, 2010.

1. FunnyBunnies12

FunnyBunnies12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Brought the ducklings up and outside on the deck to get sunlight and play, while I was getting the others, the 3 that I brought up decided to test their flight feathers in full mode!! My boys were on the couch playing their Wii and all of a sudden saw tan ducks flying by, talk about getting kids off their video games in an instant!! So, all three of us go running outside to get them, thankfully they didn't fly away but flew off the deck and down to the middle of our yard near the woods, just hearing their siblings kept them close by. So I grabbed one that I hadn't gotten outside yet, clipped it's wings and put it out on the deck to call it's siblings back while my boys and I correlled them back to the deck and then 1 by 1 I clipped all 9 ducklings wings. OMG ROFLMAO it certainly was a sight to see us all trying to get the ducklings. Never ever a dull moment in our zoo! It was absolutely hilarious and stressful at the same time! Gosh only if I had a video recorder going during the entire thing! These babies have to be ready to go outside! I'm moving the into the garage during our trip to Vegas. Then by time we get back they'll be almost 16wks old. ROFLMAO!! Oh ducks are so comical and entertaining. Just had to share.

2. gofasterstripe

gofasterstripe Chillin' With My Peeps

OMG Wait untill you put them outside for good, they wont know what to do with them selves. They will be all over the place with excitement.

3. toadbriar

toadbriar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2010
    central massacheezits
    I grabbed one that I hadn't gotten outside yet, clipped it's wings and put it out on the deck to call it's siblings back...

hahahaha I think you technically invented a call duck! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by