1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

roleplay

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by dave_Cash69, Feb 15, 2009.

1. dave_Cash69

dave_Cash69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    kaintucky
    does anybody here do any roleplaying on forums online?

2. peckndirt

peckndirt Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    North Carolina
    Like what kind of role playing?

3. dave_Cash69

Feb 15, 2009
    kaintucky
  4. ErinMari

ErinMari Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2009
    Michigan
    I tryed to do a role play on the best book ever TWILIGHT ( yes thats the one that was just made into a movie) and i couldn't figure out how to join or what was even going on![​IMG]

5. dave_Cash69

Feb 15, 2009
    kaintucky
    well; erin go on the cbox on that site and ask for help. the members are friendly and could possibly help you.,

6. ErinMari

ErinMari Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2009
    Michigan
    thanks I'll rember that but i am on a Twilight rehab plan because i am obssesed so no role play for me... at least not twilight any way![​IMG]

7. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I used to be an "advanced" horse roleplayer. I look back on some of my posts and it's just ridiculous. We used to spent hours on each reply. [​IMG] Here, I'll post one for giggles. It was practically a different language! This is from when I was in 8th grade, so lots of it is really corny.

This is of my friesian stallion character, Necromancer. He was the lead stallion of one of the main herds, and this is the reply post to when another stallion came to challenge him for his lands... Oh brother it's so funny and bad...

No one really realizes what terror is, not a single one. Until the single moment that honestly defines who they are. For some that is a shortened parenthood, for some it’s the death of a loved one. But what if you've had all this, and still felt as though you've never really had that trigger of fear. Some need the taste of death, revenge, and power. I am one of those, whom have gone through every challenge just listed; I've lost loves, children, and much more.. Let’s just say today, is one not mentioned as a good one to take me on.
    Do you really dare walk through the valley of a king whom has lost so much and is stranded on his last string of sanity? Bringing in the sent of your sorrow, your defeat, that plagues that tattered old rag- which some call a hide- like the sent of a rotting corpse. You’ll soon match that sent, soon to be a memory- one that will pass by with the northern
    Wind.

Though he walks through the hillside alone, beside him are the spirits of many great fighters; fallen warriors whom have devoted their life and love to him- brothers, mates, children. They left the great night beast with a power far greater then any of which a mortal spirit has yet to see. Even in growing age the lord and master of Emerald Plains had power, supreme power. A high court judge, a father, a leader- one that others turn to in their times of need and pain. He was ultimately a true lead- even in death or a fallen empire none could take that away. Each step that was taken rolled with the beating drum, driving the past warriors back from the spirit world as though this creature was a shaman, a holy man. Horns alerted the great creature that something had stirred up commotion, disturbing the peace which had been a silent pleasure for so long.

Shadow cloaked mask dropped to the depths of hell taking in the sent of what brought an untold ecstasy he whom controlled the shadow world. For death is my masterpiece, your blood is my paint; now dear fellow it is time to paint your portrait in the white canvas of snow. Raven tendrils danced along a melody of icy winds; cutting, ripping, thrashing against the master’s hovering bridge. Scars are a symbols they are tattoos of past warfare, pain, and pleasure. When one has many scars and holds a position of power it means something to the other creatures that bow, sending a signal that bellows louder then any heart-broken scream could pierce. Shadowed carcass thick built and powerful moved with perfection in every step, steps that grace from sturdy pillars built for powerful rams to the enemy and ultimate speed. Coming upon the hillside flame voids cast gaze into the valley of snow, his great raven frame was the shadow which eclipsed the sun, though night’s rays cast very little visibility he still sees you. I am a night predator accustom to this light though winter blue midnight skies don’t make seeing a challenger much problem.

Massive titan stopped upon the hillside crest at the highest peek of the lands. Flaming voids casting downward into the valley where the challenging creature dare stand. Frozen in place a king of darkness does not make childish motions, tossing shadow cloaked mask to the heavens a shrieking cry that cracked mountains into two was set echoing across the tundra of lands. This was all he needed to get any and all’s attention and send time screeching to a halt. Horns flicked alert and relaxed, this challenger meant nothing to him- just another portrait to paint upon the canvass of life. Hellion began to grin, though rage still burned like hellfire within flamed voids, posture was stiff but relaxed. Nares blew steam into the atmosphere mixing in with moonlight rays causing an aura of light to revolve around the titan of raven hue. Gate of hell began to open letting loose all that resided within. Nothing can stop it now, not even a child’s innocence.

“What’s fun is fun, and what’s done is done. Fuerte don’t you realize that you are done? Only able to ever rule lands if the lead is in weak position, or missing? I’m not missing, and I’m not weak. Pathetic fool, ignorant wretch, you shall die while my subject’s sleep, only to awake to a new portrait of blood painted of the face of a fallen self absorbed fool. I won’t allow you to run, Fuerte, that option passed the moment you entered my land with intention of a challenge. There is only one rightful leader of Emerald Plains- and he speaks to you now.”

Voice o’ the beast of shadows pelt which stood out as a silhouette against both the dark nights sky and the heaven sent snow which embraced the Necromancers lands in a thick sheet of white. Standing from his perch, the small top of a steep and mighty tall hill, the monster with hells gaze continued to stare bellow in the valley where Fuerte stood, white snow bathed in the color of blazing blue from the moons bright Cyclops gaze. The voice which rang out lingered in the nights air, drifting slowly with the slight breeze, proud words sending the air into a hum as he spoke in rich firm and harsh tones.

”You cowered from my brother when he beat you, and now you wish for more? Come to fight the Nightmare’s brother in attempt to display power over all. You will be crushed again Fuerte, and this time your life will not be spared. The white powder littering my lands calls for red paint, arrogant steed, come and lets start painting. The icy grasp of the snow will hold your corpse well.”

These words were nearly sung out with the building rage he pushed down, calm mightiness the only strong virtue portrayed. Words sunk into the lands he held, echoing last chords dying hard and slow until the lands were covered in silence once again. Massive skull lowered towards th’ steed far below. Brilliantly lit up grin masked his features, gazing down through flamed voids at the brute whom would fall hard.

”So come and get me Fuerte. If you truly believe you can.”

AHAHAHAHAHA. Woooow. I repeat, I was in 8th grade, I know its terrible, but hilarious at the same time. Hope it gave you a laugh! [​IMG]

8. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Hey, at least you got lots of practice writing! [​IMG] [​IMG]

"English Teacher Approved."

9. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:It's true, After spending at least 2 hours of writing a day since I was in like 6th grade, I like to think I'm actually halfway decent now, heh.

10. dave_Cash69

Feb 15, 2009
    kaintucky
    haha well kanchii join that site.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by