Roll-X Flowing Air Incubator

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jm93030, Dec 8, 2011.

1. jm93030

jm93030 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2009
    Today I have for sale an used ROLLX2 Lyons incubator.
    this item is used but in perfect working condition.
    it only needs one of the mercury thermometers if you like to use them.I always use a digital Thermometer/Hydrometer combo.
    This incubator comes with
    1 GRID 89 CHICKEN EGGS(SM-AVERAGE)

FEATURES:
    One of the finest and most reliable on the market, ROLL-X Incubators have many features found only in large commercial incubators. They are the most economical incubators on the market for a large number of eggs with a small amount of space required. Fan powered air flow blankets the eggs. Simple to operate, egg turning, temperature and humidity control are easily accomplished. ROLL-X Incubators feature a see-through dome for egg observation and a hard structural plastic base. All major parts are easy to wash and clean. Select the RX2 ROLL-X to fit your needs.
    - Solid State Temperature Control
    - Thermal Wafer Over temperature Backup
    - Large Capacity Outside Water Bottle
    - Wet & Dry Bulb Thermometers
    - Automatic Egg Turning

Feel free to ask any questions by text or call 805-407-1461

THIS ITEM IS LARGE AND HEAVY
    BUYER WILL PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING COST BASED ON LOCATION
    PREFER TO USE UPS

THE BREEDER'S CHOICE WITH SOLID STATE TEMPERATURE CONTROL AND EXTERNAL WATER BOTTLE

The Model RX2 is our best incubator and the Breeders Standard. Universities and laboratories also use the RX2 for those critical science and research programs. A separate outside water bottle allows you to open the dome at any time without spilling any water.

FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK THE LYONS COMPANY WEBSITE
    http://lyonusa.com/html/incubation_html/rx2_incubators.html

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by