cluckmecoop7

💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

If you don't agree and/or break any of the rules you will be banned from this game.

Hey everyone! Yep, I'm back with another RP > > > > ~ Rolling Hills ~ a wolf RP

For the newbies: RP stands for role-play. RolePlay. :)

Packs:
Acorn Pack
Cherry Pack
River Pack (all wolves must be made in this pack. No other packs allowed)

THINGS TO KNOW:
In this particular RP, I don't want it to become chaos like a few of the other ones did.
NO getting trapped
NO going to the zoo
NO becoming a loner
NO challenging the Alphas and leaving (becoming a loner)
IF you have any questions about this, please feel free to PM me. I may make some exceptions.
Sorry but things just got too crazy last time.

ALPHA: Leaders of the pack. Only one Alpha Male and one Alpha Female. The Alpha couple are mates, and have complete control over the pack. Their word is law. They demand respect from the rest of the pack, and get to eat first. Have the power to invite or banish wolves from the pack.

BETA: The second-in-command wolves of the pack. The Alphas' most trusted friends. Only three wolves will get this honor. When the Alphas are away, the Betas take control and demand the same respect in their absence. They get to eat second if they want to. Also, the betas will need to be taken by ACTIVE members, because we need ACTIVE betas.

MID-RANKING WOLVES: These wolves are in the middle of pack hierarchy. The majority of the wolves will be in this rank. There are NO upper or lower mid rankers. They are all just MID rankers. Mid rankers get chosen to hunt, dig, and do jobs for the higher wolves. But they are still mostly free to do their own will.

PUPS: Pampered by the whole pack, pups are always provided for. As they become juveniles they will become absorbed into pack hierarchy and must earn their place. Only alphas are allowed to have pups, but if a pair of wolves REALLY wants pups, they must ask the alphas.

OMEGA: The underdog. Lowest ranking member of the pack. Frustrations are taken out on this unlucky wolf, so it gets bullied a lot. Eats last, and often there is none left.

NO LONERS ALLOWED

We go by a first come first serve rule.

Please submit your characters into this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/rolling-hills-wolf-rp-submit-your-forms-here.1457994/ The RP thread (this one) will open sooner if people start making wolves! Please invite your friends!

OPEN!!!!!

Izzy raised her head and opened her eyes. "yes," she thought "another moonlit night" she stood up and stretched. "Opal is asleep, but that figures. After the hunt yesterday he should be tired!

She walked out of the alpha den and trotted soundlessly into the cool night air. The forest was her favorite at night, even though it might be a little more dangerous than during the day. (by herself). Secretly she had a soft spot, hidden away - far far inside of her. She rarely showed it, and if she did, she tried hard not to make it obvious.

She and her sister, Silver, were abandoned as pups. Even though that was more than 3 years before, it still seemed like yesterday to Izzy. One thing Izzy remembered clearly about her parents was that they had both though Anika (her other sister) was much prettier than Izzy and Silver. She couldn't remember why they had abandoned her and her sister, but she did know that they had raised and loved Anika and Spooky, her other sister and her only brother.

She was very sad and angry, deep down inside, which was why she was so cruel at times. If someone could only become her best, most trusted friend, and rid her of this feeling..... but no.....no. That would never be possible. So all she could do was live with it. Until maybe....maybe one day something would happen and- "NO!" she forced herself to stop. Then she yelled at herself to stop. "That is utterly impossible! So STOP IT!"

She took her anger out by wildly splashed and jumping in the creek nearby. It helped for the time being, but not forever. She sunk her teeth into a fish as hard and she could and whipped it about wildly! Then she crawled out and shook - with the fish still clamped in her jaws. "This will make a nice snack," she though to herself.

(sorry for the long post :p )

OPEN!!!!!

Izzy raised her head and opened her eyes. "yes," she thought "another moonlit night" she stood up and stretched. "Opal is asleep, but that figures. After the hunt yesterday he should be tired!

She walked out of the alpha den and trotted soundlessly into the cool night air. The forest was her favorite at night, even though it might be a little more dangerous than during the day. (by herself). Secretly she had a soft spot, hidden away - far far inside of her. She rarely showed it, and if she did, she tried hard not to make it obvious.

She and her sister, Silver, were abandoned as pups. Even though that was more than 3 years before, it still seemed like yesterday to Izzy. One thing Izzy remembered clearly about her parents was that they had both though Anika (her other sister) was much prettier than Izzy and Silver. She couldn't remember why they had abandoned her and her sister, but she did know that they had raised and loved Anika and Spooky, her other sister and her only brother.

She was very sad and angry, deep down inside, which was why she was so cruel at times. If someone could only become her best, most trusted friend, and rid her of this feeling..... but no.....no. That would never be possible. So all she could do was live with it. Until maybe....maybe one day something would happen and- "NO!" she forced herself to stop. Then she yelled at herself to stop. "That is utterly impossible! So STOP IT!"

She took her anger out by wildly splashed and jumping in the creek nearby. It helped for the time being, but not forever. She sunk her teeth into a fish as hard and she could and whipped it about wildly! Then she crawled out and shook - with the fish still clamped in her jaws. "This will make a nice snack," she though to herself.

(sorry for the long post :p )
(nah, it's fine, I'm making one for three wolves- :p )

Virikina dashed back to her den, cowering in the corner so she could hide from any and all higher ranking wolves so that she hopefully wouldn't get attacked, and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to slow down her breathing. Please don't come over here...

Morikov quickly dashed after a medium-sized deer, weaving through the trees carefully and panting slightly as he started to speed up. After a minute, his tail swaying back and forth as he ran. Almost got it!-

Sparrow woke up, then jumped up and down and started to run laps around the pack's camp for a while, and then she accidentally sprinted straight into Osprey's (XP) den. "Owwww... my head..." She whined, stumbling into a somewhat sitting position, then basically fell over, laying on her side. That hurt so bad-.. She continued whining softly, closing one eye.

(Whooo, done :D)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom