Roman Catholics!

Maybe you are better to post this on a Catholic site rather than a site that is mostly about chickens? These religious threads tend to cause trouble and arguments. I don't mean to be rude, but why on earth do you only want to talk to Catholics in particular and not other denominations or religions?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend or exclude anyone.
idunno.gif
I was just trying to find other Catholic, chicken lovers who would be interested to know who the patron saint of chicken raisers is. Why is it perfectly fine to have a "homeschooled only" thread but not a Catholic thread? Before I posted I looked around the site. I did not find any rules that said not post about Religion and I found this https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/513767/any-other-catholics-out-there. This thread did not seem to offend anyone and since it had not been posted on in over a year a decided start a new thread. I did not mean to hurt or anger anyone. Again I am sorry if this thread has been offensive. If this is going to cause a big problem I will ask for the thread to be locked.

Maybe you are better to post this on a Catholic site rather than a site that is mostly about chickens?  These religious threads tend to cause trouble and arguments. I don't mean to be rude, but why on earth do you only want to talk to Catholics in particular and not other denominations or religions?

The only reason these threads often cause trouble is because people like you can't seem to keep your noses out of them. There are multiple threads in the GJF section which are for specific groups of people. Homeschoolers, cat lovers, howrse players etc etc. Yeesh, why is religion such a cause for worry, nobody ever complains about the others!

BTW, I'm a Luthern :)

Last edited:
That remark was not an enlightened one. God is not a man who lives in the sky and why does it bother anyone if a person does believe there is a force that made us, takes care of us and LOVES us. Religion is LOVE and any so called faith that is built on hate is from the devil. He is real too and puts thoughts in peoples head that they are better than anyone else because they think the world is not made by an intelligent being instead of cells just poppiing together and creating this massive organized universe. This creation we live in and around did not just come by accident.

The only reason these threads often cause trouble is because people like you can't seem to keep your noses out of them. There are multiple threads in the GJF section which are for specific groups of people. Homeschoolers, cat lovers, howrse players etc etc. Yeesh, why is religion such a cause for worry, nobody ever complains about the others!

BTW, I'm a Luthern
smile.png
'people like you can't seem to keep your noses out of them'..........I think that is rather rude.

I just feel these sites should be welcoming for everyone and everyone should feel free to comment or follow any post.

This kind of post is excluding lots of people for no reason other than some religious reason - and that is prejudice in my opinion.

'people like you can't seem to keep your noses out of them'..........I think that is rather rude.

I just feel these sites should be welcoming for everyone and everyone should feel free to comment or follow any post.

This kind of post is excluding lots of people for no reason other than some religious reason - and that is prejudice in my opinion.

I am sorry that you feel excluded. This was not my intention when I started the thread. I did not mean for anyone to feel like they should not post. I was trying to make a good, freindly thread not something negitive like this.

Back
Top Bottom