Roman Tufted Goose Breeding Pair, Turkey hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Willjg, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Willjg

Willjg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Tuckerton
    Hi,

I am going to have to downsize some of my flock due to family health reasons. So I'm posting a breeding pair (male and female) of Roman Tufted Geese for sale, I'm asking $20.00 for this pair...The hen is laying right now. The only odd thing about this pair is that they don't always carry their wings correctly, for whatever reason I have no idea. Otherwise they are fine healthy birds, but the male can be a little grumpy lol.

I also have a few turkey hens I need to move along, and I'm asking $20.00 each for them. I've just started finding turkey eggs, so I'm guessing that they are just starting to lay too. Royal Palm, White, or a Narrangansett hen to choose from.

I have this posting listed as being active for 7 days, but if you're interested please keep my contact information since I might still have something whether they sell or not during the 7 day period.

My email is: [email protected]

Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks for looking & Take Care,
    Bill.

2. happydog

happydog Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2009
    Western NC
    Wow, those are good prices. I just sold a breeding pair of Tufted Romans (on craigslist) for $60 for the pair. Good luck with your sale. I love my Romans!

3. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Where is Tuckerton anyhow?

4. DrinkTheRainbow

DrinkTheRainbow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Altoona, Wisconsin
    New Jersey

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by