1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Roman Tufted Goose Pair & Buff African in N. CA - No shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jen C, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Jen C

Jen C Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2011
    Oak Run, CA
    I have 3 geese for sale that were all purchased from Holderread's this past Spring. They are approximately 6 months old. All are healthy and calm around people. None of them have ever been aggressive towards people but they are not friendly enough to pet. They do come running for treats! I have one sexed pair of white Roman Tufted Geese. The female is very nice except for the fact that her tuft is a little smaller than desired. The male has an excellent tuft but has an overly arched neck. Neither are show quality but they would make a wonderful pet quality pair. I am asking $50 for the pair.

I also have one very nice Buff African Gander from Holderread's top show lines. He is a beautiful boy but I just ended up with too many ganders. He is priced at $50. I would be willing to sell all 3 geese together for $75.

Birds are located in Northern CA (near Redding). I won't ship but I can deliver to shows I attend (Hollister, Fresno, and Eureka). I will also be driving to Oregon somtime either later this month or early next month and may be able to deliver along the way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by