Ronda's even LOOKS better!

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by Nana2KJS, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Nana2KJS

Nana2KJS Chicks-n-Ahs

Mar 21, 2009
    SE Kansas
    Mixed up one of the Greener Pasture's recipes yesterday- really pretty mix. Storing it in a galvanized lidded can ... will probably mix a little DE in with it.
    [​IMG]

Hmmm ... when do I get summadat!
    [​IMG]

Will be grinding it a bit and mixing it with what's left of the starter feed ... we'll see how it goes!

2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

SOOOO what's the recipe? Looks good enough to eat! LOL...At least from a chick's eye view!

3. bumpershoot

bumpershoot Chillin' With My Peeps

I made some of this when I ran out of my regular organic mix and the babies did very well on it.

4. Nana2KJS

Nana2KJS Chicks-n-Ahs

Mar 21, 2009
    SE Kansas
    There are a couple of threads about Ronda's here on BYC. Her recipes and a LOT of other good information are posted on her Greener Pastures website. Thanks, Ronda!

5. Fudgie

I will do a search! Thanks!

6. Clay In Iowa

Clay In Iowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Near Wilton Iowa
  7. Fudgie

Thanks Clay, you are awesome!!!! [​IMG]

8. naturemom

naturemom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2007
    northern IL
    I've keep telling my family that one of these days I'm going to cook some of our chicken feed and serve it for dinner-and I mean it, too. It will have to be a batch that has extra millet substituted for corn, because I'm allergic, but otherwise there's nothing in there I wouldn't feed to humans. It might be tasty.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by