Roo Goggles needed please!

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by JemRow, Apr 12, 2016.

1. JemRow

JemRow Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi all

I currently have a flock of mixed breed chicks which despite all doing really well are getting to the point where i need to know what they are destined to be. I've got a few pics to post but I will start with my RIR. The first two I'm pretty sure are boys and the last little one I think may be their sister. Although they do change everyday! Not the best pics as they were all a little crazed with the rain today!! They are about 6/7wks. Thanks!

2. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Loving the Autumn Weather Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    I can't really tell because the pictures aren't very clear but you have at least one cockerel.

3. JemRow

Apr 12, 2016
    Thanks chicken girl. I'll try and get a couple of better pics today. Hopefully the rain will let up for a bit! Which Roo were you sure about? I'm thinking top one??

4. JemRow

Apr 12, 2016
    Ok so fortunately the 'boys' were feeling a bit more photogenic today (plus the rain held off)

Photo 2 im sure is a roo, photo 1 i'm thinking roo too and 3 im pretty sure is a hen (or destined to be).

Thanks again!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. ChickenLover200

ChickenLover200 Overrun With Chickens

May 10, 2013
    I'll be in the barn!
    #1&#2 are both looking rooish, keep an eye on #3, but looks like a pullet for now

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  6. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Loving the Autumn Weather Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    x2

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by