Roo? Hen? Breed?

Farmin Armen

Chirping
Jun 23, 2021
So my friend just walked into the backyard and dropped off this chicken. He said “have fun” and left. Personally, I don’t mind. However if it’s a roo, then my neighbors are going to have a problem (call the city aka not allowed to have roos). Also, I’m thinking that I need to move out of state to freely raise chickens and a town with neighbors that don’t get upset at raising chickens for food... If I want to have 150 hens and 20 roosters, then let me be free! I’m open to “move to this state” suggestions.

and here I am rambling off topic... back to this mystery chicken.

Chicken is 11 weeks old. See pic below. Ask for more if you need ‘em.

C16EFEE2-815C-4BAB-846C-13A9B50C87B5.jpeg
1BF54252-04F9-45A1-8D87-A8EC9C54AF18.jpeg

So my friend just walked into the backyard and dropped off this chicken. He said “have fun” and left. Personally, I don’t mind. However if it’s a roo, then my neighbors are going to have a problem (call the city aka not allowed to have roos). Also, I’m thinking that I need to move out of state to freely raise chickens and a town with neighbors that don’t get upset at raising chickens for food... If I want to have 150 hens and 20 roosters, then let me be free! I’m open to “move to this state” suggestions.

View attachment 2868443View attachment 2868444
You should ditch that friend. They dumped their rooster problem on you.

View attachment 2868443View attachment 2868444
Cockerel.:hmm

Back
Top Bottom