Roo or hen? Any help appreciated!

motherhenfran

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 25, 2014
I got a black australorp on the 6th of September. She was a day old when I brought her home and will be 3weeks old tomorrow. Hoping she is actually a girl. I know it is tough to tell this soon (DNA test taken today but won't get it back until next week). Tell me what you all think!! Thank you!!

Toe splints for curved toes

Showing tail length

Hmmm I say the opposite Roo for sure look how long legs are and that is a big comb for three weeks old. My chicks pullets sometimes dont get anything in a way of a comb till 2-3 months. Also (for me) Its the way they act seems like the two boys will always find each other and scrape a bit. Pretty rare my chick pullets do the fighting dance :) Guess ya have to wait!

Hmmm I say the opposite Roo for sure look how long legs are and that is a big comb for three weeks old. My chicks pullets sometimes dont get anything in a way of a comb till 2-3 months. Also (for me) Its the way they act seems like the two boys will always find each other and scrape a bit. Pretty rare my chick pullets do the fighting dance :) Guess ya have to wait!
X2 .. ROO

Back
Top Bottom