Roo sits at french doors and crows

hillfarm

In the Brooder
9 Years
Aug 22, 2010
Central Texas
hide.gif
At first I just thought he wanted attention. Then I thought he wanted in. But I realized if I went to go get treats, he immediatly stopped, called the girls and wouldnt come back and drive me crazy. I realized the smart thing was knocking at the back door wanting his dinner. I'm always impressed with him. He is kind with his ladies, feeding them first. He follows me everywhere. Just really loving my feathered boy.
wee.gif

sorry. a buff orp. Huge and just regal. He looks like sunshine. I am hoping to figure out how to work my camera and post pics. He's definantly my pride. Of course my girls aren't slackers either. My EE lays a green and brown speckled egg at least 5 times a week for me. My other one is squatting.
ya.gif

He really is amazing. Never had a better roo. He's gentle with the girls, always watches over them and feeds them. Such a gentleman. He only has the two ladies, but I want to get more when we move. I just get so cracked up by how smart they all are. For him to know I'm sitting in the room, he's gotta peep into the glass, and then "ask" for a snack. Too much. LOL.

He hates our two tom cats, he pecks them when they try and steal treats from his ladies. They've learned to fear the big guy. Never has he tried to go after anyone in the house. Not even the littlest kids.

I could go on, but I realized I was fawning over him quite a bit there. heehee.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom