Roos - Araucana, S. LV, Phoenix, BA, Australorp and more

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kedreeva, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    We are currently cleaning house of our of-age roosters (4+ months). I decided to give them a shot at life before they head off to be stew, in case there's someone who wants one of the breeds or an interesting mix. Getting rid of them $3 a bird.

I'm still taking stock (and will get pictures tomorrow) but so far we have two golden phoenix roosters, a red araucana rooster, two silver lakenvelder roos, two (or three, I'm not 100% sure) blue andalusian roos, a white splash andalusian roo, a black australorp roo, and a few black and white speckled araucana/polish roosters (think top-knotted, cheek poofed araucanas).

I currently live in Canton, work in Ann Arbor, and the birds are being held in Milan. I can meet anywhere within a reasonable distance of those, or you can come pick them up at any of those places.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  2. dianaross77

dianaross77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    I am looking for some Australorp pol pullets or hens. If you know of any, I would love to know. Have already checked cl.

3. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Nope, sorry. We ordered ours from mcmurray.

If you are in the area, there's a bird swap going on in northern Indiana at the start of august. They will almost definitely have what you are looking for.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by