It was so easy! I didn't even have to chop down any trees, I just walked down to a huge walnut tree that is ALWAYS dropping branches, found 2 strong branches that had fallen, and cut them both 6' long. Then I found 5 smaller branches and cut them down to about 4 1/2 ft. This is what I came up with- With the EE rooster, Barred Rooster, and a few Buff Orps... With a fluffy Black Australorp hen tail Hope this helps you all, they haven't used it yet but I bet they'll like it! At least it isn't way too small like their last one. P.S. Sorry for the mess, I cleaned up their coop and realized that I was out of wood chips. I need to pick up some wood chips soon, that looks really messy.