1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rooster at the fair ***video***

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Henrietta23, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    My son noticed that this rooster at the Woodstock (CT) Fair last night was following his every move as he catched with the roo. I stopped him when the rooster started to get a little agitated. People standing around us thought it was so funny but I didn't want the rooster all upset. [​IMG]

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Oh my! That rooster's beak was level with his eyes!

Funny video, though...

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

I wonder if he didn't like the hat? [​IMG] Pretty boy, though.

4. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

What a precious boy...but the mama in me was worried about his eyes and the aggrevation of the rooster.....good call in stopping the fun while it was still fun....

Great video!

5. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    My rooster did that to my cat... lets just say my cat got attacked.... [​IMG]

6. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

That was pretty funny!! But I agree with you stopping him b/c the roo was getting agitated...lol...but it was funny!!

7. Buster

Buster Back to Work

LOL! I just got back from taking my four year old to the fair. He was worried about the huge turkeys they had there. He pointed out very quickly all the chickens he saw there that looked like ours.

Funny video! Cute kid!

8. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Thanks, yeah, he got a bunch of warnings about his eyes. He hears that at home too. He's been lucky so far, but it only takes once. He's been enjoying our local fairs more since raising chicks this spring. Now he likes to find ones that look like ours. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by