1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rooster available in Arkansas around Arkadelphia/Sparkman

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by verycherry, Aug 22, 2008.

1. verycherry

verycherry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Very nice looking roo, mostly black, white ear lobes. Belongs to my neighbor. Doesn't like the 4 year old little girl and has been flying at her. They're going to kill it if no one wants it because of this, but they don't eat chicken, so kind of a waste. I hate to see it killed when it's not aggressive to anyone else, but I wouldn't want my kid attacked either. Can anyone come to this pretty young cockereles rescue?

I won't be home until later, but leave me a note or PM and I'll get there number to you.

2. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Oh, and I'd take him but I have two roosters already, and I don't eat meat of any kind, so I can't use him. I keep mine as pets and for the eggs.

He's pretty, but they don't know what kind he is.

He's about 3 or 4 months old.

3. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    Just checking in to see if anyone is interested. She asked me if I'd found anyone to take him today, and I told her to let me check before she did anything. I hope he can find a new home. She called him a black game, but I don't know if that's even a breed, or just a type. He's a very pretty boy.

4. verycherry

May 29, 2008
    SC Arkansas
    ...and he has white earlobes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by