Rooster Booster Pick no More

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by sheri grimley, Apr 28, 2016.

1. sheri grimley

sheri grimley Just Hatched

Mar 17, 2016
    Any one know if using Pick No More harms eggs? Looks like everything I've read says it is safe for eggs, but it was on their website. Appreciate any help. thanks

2. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

I for one have used it for years. I've never seen it affect eggs. It's mostly natural ingredients and it's topical. I can't think of any way it could even get to the eggs.

3. sheri grimley

sheri grimley Just Hatched

Mar 17, 2016
    Thanks for the input.

4. luvsexytrstno1

luvsexytrstno1 New Egg

Aug 27, 2016
    I used this on one of my chickens after using hen healer on her or weeks in hopes that it would stop her from plucking her own feathers off her back. I noticed she tried to get it off of herself the first day and that she would rub her beak on the ground after each attempt I applied it once a day for two days by day three she seemed less energetic and didn't really try to get away when I applied it she was still acting fine other than that, no respiratory issues and steady gait. her eyes were clear and bright. I had a bad feeling and went to check on her later in the day and she was huddled in the run by herself when I went to pick her up she was listless and limp. I took her to the carrier with plans of isolating her in the house and filled a dropper of water to give her when I got her out of the carrier she died in my arms. Non of my other chickens are sick thus far. She is the only chicken I applied this to.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by