Rooster booster question

mamared17

In the Brooder
Sep 16, 2022
I want to only make a pint of rooster booster as thats all my babies drink in a day. Does anyone have the break down?
Id rather not have to make a ton and waste it making new each day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220917-121547_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20220917-121547_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 21
I have those but i got rooster booster for selenium because dont they need that too?
I agree, I'd give the 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex.
For Selenium you are giving her egg (according to your other thread). Her feed will have Selenium too, but if you feel you must give the Rooster Booster Poultry Cell too, then give her 1-2 drops once a day.

Rooster Booster Poultry Cell direct dose is 1 cc per 3 pounds of weight, so for a tiny chick a direct dose would only be a drop or two.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/help-is-this-wry-neck.1548454/

I agree, I'd give the 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex.
For Selenium you are giving her egg (according to your other thread). Her feed will have Selenium too, but if you feel you must give the Rooster Booster Poultry Cell too, then give her 1-2 drops once a day.

Rooster Booster Poultry Cell direct dose is 1 cc per 3 pounds of weight, so for a tiny chick a direct dose would only be a drop or two.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/help-is-this-wry-neck.1548454/
I just dont wanna miss anything. And give her everything she needs so trying to be proactive. Ive lost 2 babies already since getting my chicks so im just 😟

I just dont wanna miss anything. And give her everything she needs so trying to be proactive. Ive lost 2 babies already since getting my chicks so im just 😟
:( Oh, I didn't know you had lost a couple already.
Did they have Wry Neck too?

OK let's go over what you are giving.
400IU Vitamin E, 1/4 tablet B-Complex. Egg. Chick starter (fresh and in date). Poultry Cell.
Is that correct?

The chick can eat and drink on its own right?

The other chicks, how are they doing? Brooder temp o.k., one warm spot, the rest cool. Eating chick starter and drinking well? Plenty of space to move about?

Photos if you have them.

It's upsetting to lose the bitty ones.

Back
Top Bottom