Rooster boy did the funniest thing today

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chikky, Jun 21, 2009.

1. chikky

chikky Songster

Jun 13, 2009
    Glenmont, Ohio
    The hen and rooster were out running free this afternoon and my husband backed the car out of the garage to do some cleaning. The next thing I hear is the chickens raising cain. I ran over to look and the rooster saw himself in the reflection of the car and was attacking it! It was hilarious. He'd look and jump up at the "other" rooster and peck at it. The hen joined in too (but she was pecking the real roo). Thank goodness no damage was done to the (new) car. Those guys just kill me!!

2. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    Yep, chickens are worth their weight in entertainment value alone! My guineas always peck at their reflections in the shiny chrome bumper of my brother's pickup truck, every time he drives it over to visit they spend the whole time by the truck.
    [​IMG] and enjoy your chickens!

3. gway2008

gway2008 Songster

Jun 10, 2009
    Too funny... [​IMG]

4. bethandjoeync

bethandjoeync Songster

Mar 21, 2009
    Iron Station, NC
    that could be entertainment for the whole afternoon! lmao may have to try this sometime to get a good laugh...(thinking where is something shiney enough for a good reflection??? around here)

5. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Too funny! They never fail to amaze us do they [​IMG]

6. sondra

sondra Songster

Apr 3, 2009
    Troy
    Now I need to find something shiny. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: