Rooster dizzy/off balance

I have it in my flock, and right now I have just one showing symptoms, and she's looked funny for many months.

-Kathy

Oh wow I didn't know that. Did you think he looked that way when you watched the video? Also I thought he might be hurt because he seemed so much worse after I handled him yesterday. Could that happen with a disease like that do you think? I'll read up on it.

Oh wow I didn't know that. Did you think he looked that way when you watched the video? Also I thought he might be hurt because he seemed so much worse after I handled him yesterday. Could that happen with a disease like that do you think? I'll read up on it.
When mine start walking funny I assume it's Marek's, but don't jump to conclusions based on what I said. If he were mine I would continue caring for him, but in the back of my mind I would be prepared for him to get worse.

-Kathy

Yeah I don't think there's any point in taking him out unless he seems like he's in a lot of pain or something. If he has it I'm sure the rest do since he gets up on the roost still at night with them. I'll keep on giving him some extra vitamins etc and if he improves a lot or something I'll post it here! He does seem much better today so I think it's also possible that he is malnourished due to the other rooster running him off the food. When I handled him yesterday he didn't feel super light, but I have never picked him up before since he isn't tame. Maybe now I can get him to be my friend since I will have to treat him a little bit special!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom