Rooster--free, nice, big mutt--W.WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chookchick, Dec 5, 2008.

1. chookchick

chookchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Olympia WA
    He is a good guy-very gentle and protective of his hens (2). He is six months old, and is driving my neighbor and husband crazy, though I don't think he crows THAT much. I'm in Olympia, but I could deliver to the Seattle or Tacoma area as we go up there a lot. I'm going to try and post a pic of him.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/14648_scan0001.jpg

Dang
    it, I can't seem to get the image pasted!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I would LOVE HIM!!! I live in Centralia. When can we meet so I can pick him up? [​IMG]

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Wow, he's pretty!

4. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    Wow, he's handsome! Too bad I already have 13 roos. My husband would not be happy if I got another [​IMG]

5. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

if you'd bring him to me,, i'd even give ya $20 fer him

[​IMG]

6. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

I would LOVE HIM!!! I live in Centralia. When can we meet so I can pick him up?

LOL, Guess I'd better "rescue" my lil Strawberry asap!!! My "kids" are not on time w/the moving plan, they are currently 1 1/2 hours behind schedule...still on Alaska time??? [​IMG]

That is one handsome roo!​

7. chookchick

chookchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Olympia WA
    Looks like I have a home for him already! (I posted on craigslist also). Sounds like a good home--he'll be free-ranging! But I am so sorry to see him go [​IMG], he is such a good roo. [​IMG]

8. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Quote:LOL, Guess I'd better "rescue" my lil Strawberry asap!!! My "kids" are not on time w/the moving plan, they are currently 1 1/2 hours behind schedule...still on Alaska time??? [​IMG]

That is one handsome roo!

Not to worry, I would not put him in with Strawberry. Strawberry is the boss in his cage currently but I would not risk putting another roo with him. [​IMG]

This roo seems to be taken anyway. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by