1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rooster name ..

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ESMayes, Jan 16, 2013.

1. ESMayes

ESMayes Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2012
    My feathered lovely girls are called 'Back, Sac, Crack and Brazillian' ... I have been promised a Cockeral as a birthday present and need a name in keeping with the girls and 'Cocky' seems the only obvious one I can think of .. Any ideas ....

2. chickentooth

chickentooth Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2012
    Hartland, Michigan
    Jack

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Mr. Tack

4. chickentooth

chickentooth Out Of The Brooder

Dec 30, 2012
    Hartland, Michigan
    Zack
    Big Mack
    quack

5. Choooookies

Choooookies New Egg

Jan 16, 2013
    G'Day from Oz,
    I used to keep chickens and am now in our own home after renting for a while so will soon have some again. Chicken names? All of my Rooster's were given the same name. They were all Henry as Henry goes with Henrietta hen. I have chosen a new name which I think is funny and appropriate. It has probably been heard, before but my next rooster will be called Gregory Peck. My girls had a few different names, I had a girl top knot, a silkie, that had an overgrown crown that flopped down over her face. Julie, wasn't named by me but by her previous owner because she was the boss and reminded them of someone. But I stuck to the name Henrietta hen for the others.

6. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    [​IMG] Choooookies.

I think Big Mac is a cool name.

7. Barn Mama

Barn Mama Out Of The Brooder

[​IMG]Mr. Tack luv it!

8. ESMayes

ESMayes Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2012