Rooster needs a good home near fort worth , haltom city , tx

Laura k

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 15, 2015
Texas
Hi everyone! I am soooooo sad to find out my pet chicken is a rooster. He is loving, runs and flies to me when he sees me and loves to have people around. But my city will soooooo bust me with having a rooster, so it leaves me no choice but to find him a good home. A home he is safe and can live out a long life in. HIs name was Dixie, but for obvious reasons its now Dixen. IF you live anywhere near Fort worth, I can drive him to you if you want him. Please send me a PM, if you are interested. Please ask around, I have spent lots of time raising this little guy and he is so tame, you wont believe! I will post a picture of him too when they let me but he is in my profile as the brown one. . Thanks guys

Edited by staff to remove contact details

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone! I am soooooo sad to find out my pet chicken is a rooster. He is loving, runs and flies to me when he sees me and loves to have people around. But my city will soooooo bust me with having a rooster, so it leaves me no choice but to find him a good home. A home he is safe and can live out a long life in. HIs name was Dixie, but for obvious reasons its now Dixen. IF you live anywhere near Fort worth, I can drive him to you if you want him. Please send me a PM, if you are interested. Please ask around, I have spent lots of time raising this little guy and he is so tame, you wont believe! I will post a picture of him too when they let me but he is in my profile as the brown one. . Thanks guys

Edited by staff to remove contact details
Hi I live in Holton city Texas and I really need a rooster I don't know how to PMU or whatever

Back
Top Bottom