Rooster or Hen?..

Kathy3367

In the Brooder
Jan 9, 2016
Need opinions, please. Are both of thes Roos or could I be lucky and they are hens. Imknowmi he copper maran is a Roo...not too hard to see that but the blue laced red had no comb but small reddish wattles and comb. He is the smallest. The partridge Wyandotte is big and has a funny looking orangish comb and no wattles. What do y'all think. They all are about 6.5 weeks old.

I was hoping someone would say that as I had read that but was not sure on the feathers. What do y'all think on the BLRW? Please say hen. :D

It has been a couple more weeks. These chicks are headed to 9 weeks old. I am sure the black French maran is a Roo as he is trying to crow. Does everyone still agree with the other. Partridge Wyandotte as a pullet and the BLRW a Roo? I have added 1 more pic. These are supposed to all be hens. All supposed to be black French maran. W black and one white. What do y'all think. Thanks again for your opinions.

Any one have any further opinions on my last post with new pictures....ROOS or HENS? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom