Rooster situation?

CammieSilkie

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jul 29, 2010
Massachusetts
Ok. so, a few months back i had to get rid of my favorite roo, Junk. i didnt even know my sister drove him to a farm a few miles away, she didnt even ask. but i guess it was time. so anyways, i went there and found out he hadn't stayed. there was no hens there, only ducks, and already a rooster, his son, actually. so Junk wandered all over the neighborhood around there and ive tried to find him and catch him but i havent been able to until today, so i brought him home. :L the problem is, we've gotten another roo in the time being, Shnitzel. hes his son too, and hes huge. hes agressive, too. so even when they're free ranging they wont stop fighting and junk's face is all bloody. will they ever work it out? what should i do, bring junk or Shnitzel back to Elizabeth's? I love Junk but Shnitzel barley ever crows, junk never shuts up. Im just so lost in the situation, should i let them fight or what???

Don't let them fight.

One will die and the other one will get badly injured.
sad.png

6 full grown hens, 4 unknown 3 month olds. theyre silkies and right now they wont stop crowing at eachother. um.. should i send over Shnitzel with the four babies? their mothers would be devistated... and i love my little roo junk<3

Back
Top Bottom