About a 8 days ago one of my Roosters started sounding funny it was like he was wheezing. So I watched him a day or so and he didnt act sick just his breathing. I was afraid he was sick so I stuck him in a house by himself so I could try and treat him. I had an antibiotic left over from one of my Turkeys that had an alergy but at first thought it was a cold so thats why I had the pills left over. So I desolved one capsule in his water every day and now it is about 7 days later and he seems to be getting better. He has started crowing, the only problem is he has no voice to crow with, its like he is whispering. I am going to treat him for 7 more days and see how he is then. What I wanted to know is, could this not be a problem of being sick. The reason I say that is that he does not have mucus coming from anywhere. His nose is clear, hims mouth is clear, there is nothing. I thought about it a lot and wondered if he could have gotten kicked by my horse of something like that. I dont know it was just a thought. I will keep him on the medicine and see. Any thought would be appreciated.