rooster sperm is clear.

roostercruiser

Songster
10 Years
Jul 28, 2009
Reelsville, IN
My rooster is only producing clear sperm. It is on one of my black cochins. I AI everything so I know the girls get bred. He is well old enough to be producing I was going to start him last week but there's nothing there but clear. Anyone know if I should just cull him or wait alittle longer for him.

I have no idea, I don't get that involved with my cockerel, but if you can get a sample -i don't really want to know how you would go about that- you can always take it to a vet to see if he is viable or just shooting blanks. They do it with Bulls all the time.

The sperm is so microscopic-why would it not be ok if it was clear? OK yes Im 38 and married so I knowww what sperm looks like but who knows what a roosters sperm looks like? SInce you AI, I would assume you do right? is it always cloudy? What about it shooting blanks.I had a friend who's husband was dealt a bad card and his sperm would go backwards- internally into his urethra in to his bladder-bleah-either way a few made their way to the right place and she has 2 kids-could this maybe happen to a rooster?

chickensducks&agoose :

Totally easy! just scoop it out of your shoe, or off the kid's bucket in the sandbox.... stupid rooster.

OMG that totally made me laugh. My eyes are watering, I'm laughing so hard. Thanks!​

from what i have read in here roos don't have penetrating parts.. they go bootie to bootie with the hens.. so i am not sure your gonna see much sperm lol.. and off my shoe is a good one.. i have one with a tennis shoe fetish lol. i can barely walk with out getting tripped lol

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom