rooster with green diarrhea

soufiane

Chirping
Nov 30, 2020
hello i have a 11 months brahma rooster who is having green diarrhea . it started yesterday with lethargy and green solid poop with food bites indigested in it. but today no eating no drinking and green diarrhea all over the place . i isolated him and gave him Enrofloxacin in water . anyone have some advice?

Photos of the poop?

You put the Enro in his water - is he drinking it? What do you have/photo of the product?

Could he have eaten anything moldy? Have you de-wormed him?

Photos of the poop?

You put the Enro in his water - is he drinking it? What do you have/photo of the product?

Could he have eaten anything moldy? Have you de-wormed him?
this is from other post but its exactly like this. green with some yellow in it . for your question yes it was raining 3 days ago and i think he ate something moldy. high chance of poisening. would Enro helps ? i saw him drink it 5 minutes ago.

Attachments

• hredirect2.jpg
    hredirect2.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 5
this is from other post but its exactly like this. green with some yellow in it . for your question yes it was raining 3 days ago and i think he ate something moldy. high chance of poisening. would Enro helps ? i saw him drink it 5 minutes ago.
What other post? I don't see another thread that is yours?

You can try the enro to see if it helps.
Remove all sources of the moldy food or whatever he ate. Make sure he's drinking well.
Offer some fresh feed.

Remove all sources of the moldy food or whatever he ate. Make sure he's drinking well.
Offer some fresh feed.
thank you . i meant that the photo wasn't mine i just took it from other post sorry i wasnt clear.

Offer some fresh feed.
i managed to take photos. the brown one smells like cecal poop.
updates about the rooster he is drinking regularly but no eating.

Attachments

• IMG20210916183347.jpg
    IMG20210916183347.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG20210916183357.jpg
    IMG20210916183357.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
What did you find out the cause of this was? I am having the same problem right now with my Silkie boy Andre. I am curious to know why the green poop & what to do to cure him?
Welcome To BYC

Do you have a thread started or some photos/description of your issue? I can't find it.

This thread is over 1yr old and the OP has not been on in months, so they may not respond to your post.

If you can list symptoms, age of bird, what you feed, what treatments you have administered, photos, etc. We may be able to make some suggestions.

Welcome To BYC

Do you have a thread started or some photos/description of your issue? I can't find it.

This thread is over 1yr old and the OP has not been on in months, so they may not respond to your post.

If you can list symptoms, age of bird, what you feed, what treatments you have administered, photos, etc. We may be able to make some suggestions.
Thank you I didn’t realize it was that old. I will start a new thread should I send it directly to you?

Back
Top Bottom