1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Rooster with kitten pic! *More pics added*

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by CrazyCatNChickenLady, Nov 2, 2011.

1. CrazyCatNChickenLady

CrazyCatNChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    Berry Creek, Ca
    Had to bring Alfredo in because he had a little cut I noticed on his leg the other girls weren't letting heal. Brought him into the back bathroom to weigh him, weighed us both then set him down to weigh myself. Swipers just a little curious as to WHAT THE HECK THAT THING IS!!!

Alfredo is the nicest guy!!!! [​IMG] I was just worried for her eyeballs. A little too close for mama's comfort!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  2. owwwww how CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure who is cuter the kitten or Alfredo. (or the fact that you admitted in public that you weighed yourself, although you can always say that it's not you that is gaining weight, it's Alfredo! hmmmmm..... I might just use that one at home!)

they are precious.

3. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

My kitten has got pecked on the nose at least 4 or 5 times in the past month [​IMG]

Your rooster is sweeter than my girls!

4. CrazyCatNChickenLady

Jan 23, 2010
    Berry Creek, Ca
    LOL I almost left out the weighing myself part but then why would the rooster be on the counter alone!! haha just notice though I am NOT reflected in the mirror [​IMG]

Here's a couple more!! [​IMG] Same kitten and her sister and Alfredo's free-range sons.

[​IMG]

Peein where you eaaatt!! (Ashamed of my silly kitten peeing right off the front porch!)
    [​IMG]

What The ....????
    [​IMG]

5. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Those are some pretty roosters, by the way!

6. I luv 'em!!!! She is telling you what she thinks of them by peeing on their food!!!!![​IMG] more more!!!!

7. CrazyCatNChickenLady

Jan 23, 2010
    Berry Creek, Ca
    Got a couple more!! [​IMG] This is Muffy.The kittens are so funny because they act like they're gonna chase the roosters and the boys jump like a foot back. Soo funny!! Letting these boys out to free range was the only excuse I could find not to send them to the freezer. Nobody wanted them either so I have living kitten toys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ChicaChicken

ChicaChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    Michigan
    How sweet all the babies are!!
    Thank you for sharing!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by