Rooster

CluckCityChick

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2017
Va
Hey guys!! This is my first time on backyard chickens. I have a white/yellow polish rooster that I would love to keep except I don't want it to fertilize the eggs. Any solutions? If no, would anyone like to buy/take it? I am in lancaster va.

MillersFarm

Easily distracted by Chickens
Jun 3, 2016
Lewiston NY
Hi there! I would suggest making an add on craigs list. Theres always that one crazy chicken lady the comes up and puts your chickens in her trunk. Another thing is Polish chickens/rooster are very popular, are there any auctions near you? Every time i brought a chicken to an auction they would never come back home. If those dont work, evr thought of magicly turning him into freezer nuggets?

CluckCityChick

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2017
Va
Hi there! I would suggest making an add on craigs list. Theres always that one crazy chicken lady the comes up and puts your chickens in her trunk. Another thing is Polish chickens/rooster are very popular, are there any auctions near you? Every time i brought a chicken to an auction they would never come back home. If those dont work, evr thought of magicly turning him into freezer nuggets?
Thanks so much for the reply!!! Yes, I will look for an auction somewhere close by. I don't like the idea of killing the chickens that I raised from chicks but if it comes down to that I might. Thanks again for your input!!!

gimmie birdies

Free Ranging
8 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
I just gave away 2 roosters, put an ad on local trade/sell page. I had one bantam NN and one bantam silver penciled rock. both beautiful roos. she wanted both. They grew up together, and were friendly 4 month olds. they had not started to crow yet, and I would have loved to kept the NN, but to find a home where they were welcome was great!

Top Bottom