Rooster

Unless the breeder you got it from can tell you it's hit and miss. I'm pretty sure I seen you post over on the American Gamefowl thread earlier. To be honest "pure" is not a real thing this day and age with gamefowl but I suggest you get in touch with the folks you got him from as a lot of bloodlines and or strains come yellow legged and sweaters are usually high stationed birds he doesn't seem to be but he is on that tie cord as well so hard to see his natural stance in those pictures.

Best bet is to contact the keeper of the birds before you got him.

Unless the breeder you got it from can tell you it's hit and miss. I'm pretty sure I seen you post over on the American Gamefowl thread earlier. To be honest "pure" is not a real thing this day and age with gamefowl but I suggest you get in touch with the folks you got him from as a lot of bloodlines and or strains come yellow legged and sweaters are usually high stationed birds he doesn't seem to be but he is on that tie cord as well so hard to see his natural stance in those pictures.

Best bet is to contact the keeper of the birds before you got him.
Any educated guesses

Not even going to take a ponder at such to much floating around. I get every ounce of info on any gamefowl I am interested in before hand and do all the reasearch I can too. A lot of birds look the same it's how they act and perform that makes them different.

If you don't know and the breeder don't know I surely haven't the slightest idea on what line of what blood he may or may not be. I even keep a note book for all my birds just in case I forget myself. Best of luck to ya.

Not even going to take a ponder at such to much floating around. I get every ounce of info on any gamefowl I am interested in before hand and do all the reasearch I can too. A lot of birds look the same it's how they act and perform that makes them different.

If you don't know and the breeder don't know I surely haven't the slightest idea on what line of what blood he may or may not be. I even keep a note book for all my birds just in case I forget myself. Best of luck to ya.
Tomorrow i will go ask

Back
Top Bottom