rooster

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by cinnimon, Aug 8, 2014.

1. cinnimon

cinnimon New Egg

Jul 20, 2014
    my rooster crows all day long ,does anyone else have this problem??I thought they only crowed in the am to wake the farmer,and not during the day,,,also I have a barred rock 22 weeks old and no eggs ,what am I doing wrong??and my spice girls give I egg a day and there are three of them,,cinnamon,pumpkin,and ginger,please help ,,thanks

2. HugHess

HugHess Chickrack Addict

Jul 14, 2014
    Go BROWNS
    If you go under advanced search and key in Barred Rock laying age old, like I did, it will show you multiple posts that should help you in regards to egg laying age. I tried to grab multiple quotes to post here but it isn't working for me. Something else I have to figure out on this site. Roosters are like people too...everybody does their 'thing' differently...
    Definitely use advanced search to get pinpoint information...

3. newsilkiemama

newsilkiemama New Egg

May 25, 2014
    SD
    how can i post on here im giving away my rooster if anyone is interested ?

4. newsilkiemama

newsilkiemama New Egg

May 25, 2014
    SD
    i love my baby but he has become a nusense to my nieghbors and the lanlord i dnt believe in killing i woyld rather he go to a nice farm or ranch were he can crow all day and night and not be a problem for no one he is free if anyone is interested

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by