Roosters and Chicks JG's Minorca EE Andy's Middle TN PICS added

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HBuehler, Sep 18, 2009.

1. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    I brought home a bunch of down on their luck Giant pullets about 2 months ago.Deloused them wormed them fed them and suddenly they started looking Rooish.Now about 4 months this morning one greeted me with Cock A Doodle Doo [​IMG] I asked "what did you just say" it said it again. [​IMG]
    So my suspicions were well founded and He needs a home along with 1 or 2 more which look just like he does but less mature.I have my black JG roo's already.
    $10.00 and he's great to live with 2 for $15.00 other hasn't crowed-yet!! Take all 3 for $20 I'm over crow-ded !!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    EE Splash Rooster Spring chick. He's beautiful just cutting back to one EE Roo and my kids have their favorite $10
    [​IMG]
    Buff Minorca He's vocal and very protective towards his flock but not agressive at all towards people-will avoid you at all cost.Currently without a pretty tail feather but it will grow back.Hatchery stock.Easter chick $5.00
    [​IMG]
    Black Minorca-Leader of the pack but lives with all the roos and they all get along.Is fine with people and kids just lets you know he's here!Hatchery quality his tail feathers didn't get as nice as a higher quality would.Easter Chick He's very protective.These are super white egg machines with character.
    $10.00 He's eating size so he may not be here long...shame he could make someone a real nice Roo.
    [​IMG]
    CHICKS
    Blue Andalusians going on 8 weeks all blue Will sell one pair for $8.00 Little Roo's for $3.00 will consider selling one trio if you really want one $12.00
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Jersey Giants-1 month old roosters Splash and black $3.00
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Andalusians-DAY old.BLUE BLACK and SPLASH splash with black make 100% blues blue with blue 50% blue %25 splash 25% black Straight run only $2.50 each Not all are pictured.There are several breeds together as well in the picture.
    [​IMG]
    Pick up or I will meet within reason NO SHIPPING
    Edited because I forgot about a few!

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  2. Promiselandfarm

Promiselandfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you have a white jersey giant rooster??????[​IMG] Google the dickson county poultry club or assoc. there is a guy there that keeps calling me for Welsumers he may be interested in them. Post them on that site and I am pretty sure he'll call you.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  3. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    No white is the only color I don't have..yet!! Plan to add some in the spring.My roo's are splash and black..I'm looking for more eggs that could have some splash-want some splash hens-have blue and black.

4. HBuehler

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Finally it got dry enough for some pictures! Make me a offer I can't refuse [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by