Roosters at Western Pennsylvania Humane Society need homes fast

Discussion in 'Local Chicken Laws & Ordinances (and how to change' started by hyzenthlay, Nov 3, 2011.

1. hyzenthlay

hyzenthlay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    SW PA
    Please post all items for sale or give away in the appropriate Buy Sell Auction portion of the forum.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
  2. hyzenthlay

hyzenthlay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    SW PA
    Hi Flockwatcher--sorry for the misdirected posts. I actually looked at the Buy/Sell section first and could not find anywhere that this listing could fit, since they're not mine, they're not exactly for sale, I didn't know any details about the roos [number, age, breed, etc.], I don't know the fee the humane society was charging for them, and it's not an online transaction. Still, it seems like something BYC members would be interested in knowing about, so I tried to find another place to put it.

In case this comes up again (as my original post said, Pittsburgh officials seem to be cracking down on people who have more than 5 chickens, so the humane society may likely get more in the future), please let me know where/how I should post this--I would like to be able to do it correctly next time.

Thank you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by