Roosters/chickens near Houston TX

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasofinofarm, Nov 13, 2007.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    1 Wheaten Ameaucana Roo, not show quality but cute all the same ($10)
    1 Standard Salmon Faverolle Roo, show quality ($25)
    1 Easter egger named Flash. Excellent flock manager and all around nice guy ($10)
    1 Golden Cuckoo Marans Roo, I don't know enough about the breed to say he is S.Q. but he is gorgeous to me and is from excellent parent stock. There are no obvious faults for sure ($40) oh and yes chickens can and do cost this much so please be polite and don't write just to express your shock.

Cash and carry.

We live near Grangerland, might consider meeting if you live in the greater Houston or surrounding area but would love to have you come on out to the farm and sit a spell over a cold glass of tea and talk chicken a while.

No shipping adult birds at this time, sorry.

Blessings,
    Melissa

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  2. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    OMG Melissa!!! [​IMG]

hope you're doing well.

michele

3. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hi Michele,

Great to hear from you!

We bought a 1931 farm house and have been so busy with the remodel that I haven't had time to post much. The chickens are now in chicken heaven with 12 acres to roam and a 5 acre pecan orchard to pick nuts off.

I am however still not able to referee all the Roo fights so somebody has to go!

Did you make the Oct. trade days at Conroe?

Blessings,
    M

4. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    yup, i was at conroe. came home with 4 younger cochins. i'm sure i would have sold all that i had, but i usually leave around 1pm. i sold 45 so i did okay.

michele

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by