Roosters for sale in McKinleyville, CA

I have several roosters for sale to good homes.
I have 3 barred rock X ameraucana.
1 Blue laced red Wyandotte roo
2 speckled Sussex roos
I am asking 5 bucks because I need to get rid of them but do not want them eaten. I have tried posting on my local CL but evidently people are jerks. I would even consider giving these roos to someone who actually wants to keep them and use them. I am located in McKinleyville CA and I am NOT willing to drive to drop them off. Except locally. Thanks!

2 speckled Sussex roos
I am asking 5 bucks because I need to get rid of them but do not want them eaten. I have tried posting on my local CL but evidently people are jerks. I would even consider giving these roos to someone who actually wants to keep them and use them. I am located in McKinleyville CA and I am NOT willing to drive to drop them off. Except locally. Thanks!
Are they still available

2 speckled Sussex roos
Do you have any roosters still available
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom