Roosters for sale in Oklahoma close to Ft Smith Ar.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okiehen, Jul 29, 2008.

1. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I have lots of Roosters First I'll start with the Welsummers they are young purebred from a breeder. Just starting to crow. 10 weeks old. Also the same age Beautiful Golden Lakenvelder roosters from the same breeder same hatch date. I'm asking $15.00 each . I will bring what I have of them to the Oklahoma Chickenstock. Will consider trade for Golden Lakenvelder hens or pullets.

Also have some mixed bred roosters barred colored from barred rock hens and a red rooster. Black roosters with golden hackles and saddles very beautiful, from black Australorp hens and a red rooster. I have one pretty red pea comb. About 24weeks of age all are very nice.
    1 American Game rooster red with black breast he is very striking he still has his comb he is around 2 years old.
    1 white with red shoulders mix rooster very nice and a big crow on this guy he is out of a leghorn hen and the red rooster.
    I'm asking $5.00 and $10.00 each , will make a deal if you buy more the 3 at a time. Also will bring what I have of these guys to OK Chickenstock.
    I'm close to Ft Smith Ar about 30 min. south west at Spiro Oklahoma pick up only unless you pay to ship by Air .
    I'd be happy to post pictures.
    Will consider all reasonable offers and items for trade.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by