Roosters For Sale - Pick Up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BooBear, Jun 17, 2011.

1. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    PLEASE DO NOT HIT BUY BUTTON

If interested please PM me.
    For Pick-Up Only

Piper 19 weeks old mixed Austrolarp x Dominique - asking $8.00 cash upon pickup
    Will make a nice flock rooster or dinner.
    [​IMG]

Butters 19 weeks old mixed Ameraucana x Wyandotte - asking $8.00 cash upon pickup
    Will make a nice flock rooster or dinner
    [​IMG]

Mr. Tubb 12 week old Black Frizzle Cochin Bantam (from TSC) - asking $4.00 cash upon pickup
    Will make nice pet or single serving (may want to wait for him to grow a bit more though)
    [​IMG]

Peaches 12 week old Buff Silkie (from TSC and appears to be mixed) - asking $4.00 cash upon pickup
    Will make nice pet or single serving (may want to wait for him to grow a bit more though)
    [​IMG]

Sorry Peaches did not want to cooperate with the picture taking. All I got was alot of blurr n butt shoots of him.

Also have 2 black Wyandotte chicks at 5 week old hatched from the flock I got from Privett. Asking $4.00 each. Their daddy is Lester who is an awesome flock leader. They will also grow into nice dinner birds.

Have 2 Blue Wheaten Ameraucana cockerals that are sweet at 5 weeks old hatched from eggs I bought from local breeder. They are $6.00 each. Can't picture them as dinner cus their so sweet natured right now. Sure someone will love them.

I will try to get some better picks of the younger chicks if they will be still for me tomorrow. The Blue Wheatens are sweet birds and the boys look to be growing into pretty boys.

I have no room for all of these boys so I need to rehome them. The oldest will get sent to freezer camp next weekend if they are not adopted. I have no problem if you want to eat them either. (Heat is making me lazy about processing)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  2. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Here are picks of the soon to turn 6 week old boys. They will be 6 weeks on Saturday.
    1 of the Blue Wheaten Ameraucana boys
    [​IMG]

The other Blue Wheaten Ameraucana boy in front.
    [​IMG]

The 2 black Wyandotte boys are on the left of the picture.
    [​IMG]

The kids were having fun in their play pen today chasing bugs and each other. Hard to get a good picture with all that running around.

3. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    oK .. The silkie and and the frizzle.

Is Mr. Tubb solid black or does he have color on his neck?

I want peaches. I'm in conroe today.. *smile*

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  4. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Hi, Mr. Tubb does have some red coloring coming through his neck feathers.
    I am at work now and will be off at 5pm. I usually get home around 6pm due to traffic.

5. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Quote:Well, poo .. I'm usually home (Montgomery) by then. We may have to make it tomorrow or saturday .. I'll ask my friend about your frizzle roo.

6. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    I work tommorrow but will be home Saturday. The 2 big roosters will be going to freezer camp as I need their pen freed up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by