Roosters For Sale

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Olive Oil, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Olive Oil

Olive Oil Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2014
    La Grange, CA
    [​IMG]Roosters for Sale. Birchen Marans, Olive Eggers, and 1 Easter Egger. They range from 2 1/2 - 4 1/2 months old. Top pic is the father of the Birchen Marans and Olive Eggers. Asking $10 each.All have great temperament so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  2. JennieRD

JennieRD Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you have photos? Do you know their bloodlines?

3. Olive Oil

Olive Oil Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2014
    La Grange, CA
    I do not know the blood lines. I purchased the parents from a local breeder. I know that he purchased the hens and the rooster separately and that he hatched the hens from eggs he purchased and bought the roo at a livestock auction in Sacramento.

I have attached pics of one of my young roos I am selling (3rd pic down) along with a pic of one of his brothers and his parents. My profile pic is another brother. The eggs are from their mothers (the dark eggs) and I will say the color varies slightly and is sometimes darker and more solid. I do have at least 2 other young roos, but they are even younger than this guy and have not gotten any color yet. I will say that he is so far my best looking birchen roo that I have hatched, and from what I know conforms to the breed quite nicely. I have gotten rid of 4 of his older brothers so far, so best looking of 5 that had colors showing I guess. The smaller guys are tough to say yet. Dad is gorgeous and very nice. Thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by