Roosters gone!!

chickenkeeper12

Chirping
7 Years
Nov 25, 2012
Connecticut
My neighbors have complained to the town about "high pitched roosters" which are my silkies. The guy said that I have to do something about the noise because in my town from 10pm-7am no noise can be over 55 decibels. The roosters lowest is 58 so I have to get rid of them or we can get a citation or possibly sued. Very sad but I have to do what I have to do. The good thing is they don't mind the large standard ones which is kinda weird.

My neighbors have complained to the town about "high pitched roosters" which are my silkies. The guy said that I have to do something about the noise because in my town from 10pm-7am no noise can be over 55 decibels. The roosters lowest is 58 so I have to get rid of them or we can get a citation or possibly sued. Very sad but I have to do what I have to do. The good thing is they don't mind the large standard ones which is kinda weird.

I forgot the name but I think they are call Crow Collars. Goes around the roosters neck and I guess it keeps him from puffing up his neck to crow. I don't know how much they are but you can do a search in BYC and it will come up. I think the lady who makes them is on Facebook. I think that is where the link took me.

Maybe you could put him in a cage and cover it in the garage or a shed over night until you can get a Crow Collar.

Thank you for the suggestions but if I had checked earlier I would have tried but they are at a new home now. My friend knows somebody that has a family farm and I brought them to them today. Thank you though.

Back
Top Bottom