Roosters have to go!: ( Standard Cochin, Jersey Giant, FREE. Boise, ID

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sherriekim, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Sherriekim

Sherriekim Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    We have plans to build new coops at the back of our property this spring, but until that gets done, the coop is to close to our neighbors. The roosters have to go while the neighbors are still talking to us. [​IMG] One silver laced standard cochin, one Jersey Giant and one rooster that is very similar in coloring to the cochin. Was told possible a sussex, not sure, doesn't look like a sussex to me, but I'm no expert. Could send a picture of him if needed. As these guys need new homes right now, they are free, but must go ASAP. I'm so bummed right now!! [​IMG] Oh, I guess the corret term for the Jersey and "maybe sussex" would be cockeral as they are only about seven months old, but they crow like professionals.

2. Sherriekim

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Already spoken for, Sad to see them go, but I've decided to hang on to the "assumed sussex" and see if he might get a little quieter without the competion. [​IMG]

3. Krazy

Krazy Out Of The Brooder

Jul 30, 2007
    California
    where do you live?

4. Sherriekim

Aug 20, 2007
    Southwest Idaho
    Just outside of Boise, Idaho, but the roosters are already spoken for or did you mean "where do you live?" as in town, in the city, in a subdivision?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by