1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Roosters in SW Florida

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SilkieCRZYness, Aug 14, 2008.

1. SilkieCRZYness

SilkieCRZYness Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    I have 6 D'uccle bantam roosters of different colors, mille fluer, buff columbian, golden neck, and pourcilien. Also some EE roos. Let me know if anyone is interested in them. Thanks

2. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    Hi, I live in central Florida. I was wondering do you still have any of the millie fleur roos for sale?

3. SilkieCRZYness

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    yes atleast one, they are 5 weeks and two of the four millies that i have a def boys and i can only keep one. one more is still iffy. but definitely one yes. let me know, i will be driving to central fl, ocala area in 2 weeks if u would want to do something then. thanks

4. Bantamlover23

Bantamlover23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    Chuluota, FL
    How much are you asking for the roo? I need to talk to my mom about because we are a little short on space in the coop but will be building soon. Thank you for your reply.

5. SilkieCRZYness

Jun 9, 2008
    Florida
    15 dollars would be fine, hes from chellester on this forum, i hatched him from her eggs, his parents a show quality not from a hatchery. hes obvoiusly still growing and getting all his colors. let me know where u live and where you would want to meet and all. thanks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by