Roosters... purebreds and crosses - chance at home b4 freezer - pickup

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tnchickenut, Dec 2, 2010.

1. tnchickenut

tnchickenut It's all about the Dels!

Jan 24, 2010
    Englewood, TN
    I have roosters that I'm giving a shot at a home before I process. Some are show quality, some are breeding quality, some are barnyard quality. Now I know it's the onset of winter and not the time for taking in new birds, but this is a great chance for you to get some great studs!!

I'm giving the listing three days. I'll start processing the crosses first, so hurry and talk to your DH and DWs!

Here is a list. I have them one craigslist, but I will lower prices for BYC people. Prices, of course, vary according to quality.

Three Silver Laced Wyandottes
    Three Black Sexlinks
    One Red Sexlink
    Two Silver Laced Polish
    One White Polish
    One White Wyandotte Bantam
    One Delaware Bantam
    One Buff Sebright
    One Barnevelder Bantam
    One Coronation Split

All are between 6 months old and 10 months old. Pictures on request... PLEASE PM or EMAIL ME for the fastest responce.

I'm located off of Hwy 411 in McMinn County. I do not allow visitors to the house, but I will take all the pictures you want. We will be able to meet you for a delivery/pickup anywhere in Monroe or McMinn County... that is Athens and Sweetwater exits if you want by the interstate. Further away, email me so we can discuss it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by